- International cards are blocked for paying MSEDCL bills.
- Please note that a convenience fee i.e. Gateway charges levied by Master/Visa/others will be applicable for credit card exceeding Rs. 500 .Gateway charges are waived Off for Net Banking , Debit card , UPI, Digital Wallet & Cash Card payments.
- In case of duplicate/multiple payment and advance payment for a single bill, credit for the extra amount paid will be passed on in the subsequent bill.
- To avoid fradulent transaction, it is recommended not to reveal details of your card to anybody; make payment yourself without going through any channels/agents.
- Do not open multiple payment windows simultaneously. For multiple consumer numbers, make payments one at a time.
- In case of Online payment after due date, Consumer agrees to the conditions mentioned in disclaimer.
- If consumer choose corporate Banking option for payment , Checker Final approval date will be considered as receipt date.
- Please note transaction completion date will be treated as receipt date for credit/updation to consumer ledger.
- You can choose an alternate Payment Gateway, in case of online payment failure.
Last updated on August 30th, 2022 at 01:17 pm