Beneficiary Selection Criteria ( for 3 & 5 HP solar pump) :
- Farmers having farmland with assured source of water.
- Farmers should not have conventional electricity connection.
- Farmer having farm land up to 5 acre is eligible for 3 HP pump and farm land above 5 acre is eligible for 5 HP & 7.5 HP pump.
- Farmers which are not electrified through any scheme previously.
- Priority to farmers from Remote & Tribal area.
- Farmers from villages which are not electrified yet due to NOC from forest Dept
- Beneficiary farmers of “DHADAK SINCHAN YOJANA”
- Paid pending consumer, applied for new electricity connection for agriculture pump
Beneficiary Selection Criteria for 7.5 HP Pump :
- Water source must be well (विहिर) or tube-well (कुपनलिका) only.
- Solar pump will not be given on well & tube well coming under over-exploited, exploited & partially exploited villages defined by GSDA
- Solar pump will be given to beneficiaries coming under villages in Safe Watersheds having Stage of Development / Extraction less than 60%.
- Solar pump will not be given on Bore well coming under rock area.
- The depth of water source must not be more than 60 mtrs.
Category wise Beneficiary Contribution:
||3 HP Beneficiary Contribution
||5 HP Beneficiary Contribution
||7.5 HP Beneficiary Contribution