Features of Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana
- List of 33/11 kV MSEDCL substations with available capacity for setting up solar projects is made available on portal
- Facilitation to farmers to lease their surplus lands
- The lease rate for Government land as per GoM G.R. will be of Rs.1 for a period of 30 year.
- For private lands lease rate will be Rs. 30,000/- per acre per year (with yearly 3% increment).
Objectives of Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana
- To provide day time power supply to the farmers by setting up the solar projects
- To install 2 to 10 MW capacity solar power projects within 5 km of substations in agricultural dominated area
Who can apply
- Farmer himself
- Group of farmers
- Co-operative Society
- Water users association
- Sugar Factories
- Lift Irrigation Schemes
- and any other Institutions / Organizations
- The land must be between 3 acres to 50 acres.
- The land nearer to MSEDCL33/11 KV S/Stn (i.e. within 5 Km area)
If the applicant is a developer
- If applicant is developer, then he/she have to participate in the tender floated by Renewal Energy Department of MSEDCL to open tender. To participate in tender process please register on e-tender portal as contractor/developer, no fees is applicable for registration.