An Advt.No.07/2018 for filling in vacancies of various posts which was published on the website of the Company. The last date of submission of online application was 06/11/2018 and the same was extended up to 19/11/2018.
Subsequently, as per Government of Maharashtra Resolution No. BCC/P.K.58A/2018/16-B dated 05/12/2018, 16% reservation is earmarked for the Socially & Educationally Backward Category (SEBC) under direct recruitment. Also, 10% reservation is earmarked for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) vide Government of Maharashtra Resolution No. G.R. No. RAD-4019/PK.31/16-A dated 12/02/2019. Accordingly, a corrigendum to the Advt. No. 07/2018 with revised vacancy and backlog position was published. The URL link for submission of fresh online application was made available from 01/03/2019 to 21/03/2019 on the website of the company.
The OPEN category candidate who had applied/registered his/her application earlier prior to 19/11/2018 and who did not register a fresh application for availing benefit of SEBC/EWS, he/she will be treated as OPEN category candidate for all the purposes under this recruitment process.
The OPEN category candidates who had earlier applied FOR the post of Additional Executive Engineer (Dist) and did not apply/submit a fresh online application under SEBC category for the said post is treated as cancelled under this recruitment process advertised vide Advt. No. 07/2018 as OPEN category posts are not available due to change in vacancy and backlog position as per Government Resolution dated 05/12/2018 regarding reservation to SEBC.
- Due to change in reservation policy, the candidates who did not applied earlier against Advt. No. 07/2018 prior to last date of submission of online application i.e. 19/11/2018, were allowed to apply freshly under Advt. No. 07/2018 subject to fulfillment of conditions regarding age, educational qualification and experience etc. as per terms and conditions mentioned in the original advertisement Advt. No. 07/2018.
- The selection of the candidates will be subject to the directives/orders from Government of Maharashtra in accordance with the decision/outcome of PIL No. 175 of 2018 and other connected Writ Petitions filed before the Hon’ble High Court, Mumbai.
- The online test for the various posts advertised vide Advt. No. 07/2018 will be held on 14th & 15th May, 2019 at the test centre’s given in the respective call letter of the candidate. Please note that no request for change of center/venue/date/session for the examination shall be entertained.
- Candidates who applied for the specific posts should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria regarding qualification, experience, age etc. as on 06/11/2018. Their admission to all the stages of recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to documents only after the candidate has qualified in the final interview. Please note that it shall be the sole responsibility of the candidate to prove his eligibility with respect to all the conditions mentioned in the Advt. No. 07/2018. In case the candidate fails to do so, then his/ her candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of recruitment / appointment process. The Alfa-list of candidates, Call Letter for Online Test and Information Handout of all the applicants have been uploaded on the website of the company i.e. www.mahadiscom.in
- The candidates are advised to download their call letter for online test from below link before reporting to the examination hall. The URL link will be available from 02/05/2019 onwards for downloading of call letters.
- The candidates are advised to paste his/her recent passport size photograph on the call letter and bring original photo-identity proof before reporting to the examination hall.
- The candidates are also advised to download the information handout and study it carefully before reporting for the examination.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to the recruitment process shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
[CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM 02/05/2019 TO 15/05/2019]