Written Test for the post of Dy. Executive Engineer (Dist), Asstt. Engineer (Dist), Dy. Manager (F&A) and Jr. Manager (F&A) notified vide Internal Notification No. 25024 dated 29/07/2009
- The written test for the post of Dy. Executive Engineer (Dist), Asstt. Engineer (Dist), Dy. Manager (F&A) and Jr. Manager (F&A) will be held on 04/10/2009 at Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Hindu Colony, Dadar(East), Mumbai – 400 014 in two sessions .
- The call letters to the eligible candidates have already been sent by e-mail.
- All those candidates who have registered their application on line have been sent the call letters by e-mail on the addresses provided by them. The candidates are advised to check their mail box. In case any of the candidates did not receive the call letter by email, they are advised to contact the Manager (P-RC).
- The candidates shall down load the call letter and bring the call-letter alongwith original Cash Receipt when you come for the examination. Candidates without the call-letter and original Cash Receipt will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- A booklet giving information about the type of test is made available on the website. The candidates are requested to download the same and Study the booklet carefully.
1. Please bring call-letter alongwith original Cash Receipt when you come for the examination. Candidates without the call-letter and original Cash Receipt will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
2. A booklet giving information about the type of test is displayed on the website of the Company. Download the booklet and study carefully.
3. You must bring two HB pencils, one ball point pen, one good quality eraser and one pencil sharpener with you.
4. Before coming for the written examination, please ensure that you are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the Internal Notification. If you are not eligible, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. (Please note that even if you qualify in the written examination and subsequently it is found that you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, your candidature will be cancelled.)
5. You are advised to report at the examination venue 30 minutes before the time of the examination as printed on this call-letter.
6. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered DISQUALIFICATION.
7. Candidates failing to comply with the instructions will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
8. All those reserve category candidates will have to produce CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE at the time of interview, provided they qualify for personal interview, it is mandatory as per Govt. Rules.
9. Please check the accuracy of the information as regards name and category to which you belong on the call letter. In case of any discrepancy, you are requested to indicate the same on the Call Letter and hand over at the time of examination. You may appear in the examination with the Call Letter received by you and you need not send any correspondence indicating the corrections. Please also write your correct name on the answer-sheet at the time of examination. If category is wrong, you must show your correct category code in box 16 on the answer-sheet in the examination hall.
10. If you receive two or more call letters, please submit all of them to the Invigilator at the time of examination.
11. You will have to attend this Trade Test at your own cost and no T.A. /D.A. will be given to you.
Information Booklet for the post of Dy. Executive Engineer (Dist), Asstt. Engineer (Dist) and Dy. Manager (F&A)
Information Booklet for the post of Jr. Manager (F&A)