2. POWERS AND DUTIES OF FUNCTIONAL HEADS/OFFICERS &
EMPLOYEES OF COMPANY
AUTHORITY DUTIES BEING PERFORMED
BOARD OF DIRECTORS As per the provisions of Memorandum of Association & Article of Association
Executive Director (HR) In charge of Human Resources Affairs.
Executive Director (Commercial) In charge of Commercial, Load Management, Power Purchase, Distribution Franchise.
Executive Director (Projects) In charge of distribution projects like Infrastructure, APDRP, Special Projects, RGGVY & Material Management.
Executive Director In charge of Corporate Planning, Internal
(Corporate Planning) Reforms, Regulatory affairs, Testing, Civil & Corporate Communications.
Regional Executive Director I In charge of Bhandup (Urban), Konkan and Kalyan Zones.
Regional Executive Director II In charge of Kolhapur, Latur, Nasik and Pune Zones.
Regional Executive Director III In charge of Nagpur (Urban), Nagpur (Rural), Amravati and Aurangabad Zones.
Functions & duties of Field Chief Engineers are as under:-
Overall supervision and implementation of various activities under his area of jurisdiction as per the policies setout by Corporate Office and GoM from time to time,
- To redress the grievances of the consumers
Monitoring of release of connections to the new applicants as per rules and procedure
- Monitoring of recovery of company’s dues from the consumers.
- To attend the meetings convened by the Ministers, GoM/GoI offices like Commissioner.
- To utilize the funds as per the target set by Corporate Office from time to time,