Interview schedule for the posts in I.T. cadre advertised vide Advt. No. 7/2008 and written test held on 14/12/2008
Anand Hostel & Training Centre , Gandhigram Road, Near Hare Krishna Temple, Juhu, Mumbai – 400 049.
- The written test for the posts of System Analyst, Programmer, Asstt.Programmer, Computer Operator & Asstt.Computer Operator advertised vide Advt.No.7/2008 was held on 14/12/2008. Taking into consideration the information provided in the application form and performance in the written test, the candidates have been shortlisted for personal interview.
- The personal interviews will be held on 18-21/02/2009 at the following venue :-
( For reaching to the venue, candidates are advised to take Bus Route No.627 for Hare Krishna Temple Stop & Bus Route No.203 for Chandan Talkies from S.V.Road, Andheri Station(West) ).
- The call letters for personal interview to the short listed candidates have already been dispatched by Post Under certificate of posting. In case any short listed candidate does not receive the call letter for personal interview, he is advised to report at the venue along with identity proof and counterfoil of the call letter in token of having appeared for written test.
- Instructions to the candidates
1. Candidates should bring call letter along with all original Certificates regarding their Educational Qualifications, Age, S.S.C. Certificate & Caste Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, Caste validity certificate, Medical Certificate etc. whatever applicable to him together with one set of attested true copies of certificates at the time of interview.
2. If candidate belong to Backward class category other than SC & ST, he should produce a Certificate from appropriate authority as prescribed by Govt. of Maharashtra vide Circular No. CBC-10/2006/PK 15/ BCR-5 dated 5/6/2006 showing that he is not covered under Concept of Creamy Layer.
3. Unless candidate produce call letter & the required documents, his candidature shall stand cancelled and he will not be allowed to appear for the personal interview. Candidates appearing for interview should ensure and satisfy all the conditions including QUALIFICATION as notified in the advertisement/notification.
4. Any request for change of time, date and/or venue of the interview will not be entertained under any circumstances.
5. If the interviews are not completed on the aforesaid date, the same will be continued/held on the next day. Therefore, candidates are requested to come duly prepared for the same at their own cost.
6. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment for the above postshall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
7. No query/correspondence on this issue will be entertained.
8. The unemployed reserved category candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D) & Spl.BC will be given reimbursement of traveling expenses equal to the second class rail fare or ordinary S.T. bus fare from the place of their residence to the place of Personal Interview and back (limited to journey performed within the State of Maharashtra) on production of original/xerox copy of the Rail/S.T. bus fare tickets alongwith copy of caste certificate/non-Creamy Layer Certificate wherever applicable as per Company’s rules. However, local journey charges shall not be reimbursed.
9. The self-employed candidates will not be given any reimbursement for the traveling expenses. If you have applied for the posts where experience is necessary and claiming the reimbursement of traveling expenses, will have to produce/attach a copy of the relief order on resignation/or order of termination issued from the Employer where you served on last occasion.
10. The call letter for the interview is purely provisional and does not confer any automatic right of your possible employment with the Company. If, at any stage, information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement/notification for the above post or if it is found that he has concealed/ distorted any material information, his candidature will be cancelled at any time during the recruitment process.
Interview schedule for the posts of System Analyst, Programmer, Asstt.Programmer, Computer Operator & Asstt.Computer Operator