Instructions to the candidates
1. Please bring the call-letter with your recent passport size photograph firmly pasted on it when you come for the examination. Candidates without the call-letter and without the photograph pasted on the call-letter will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
2. A booklet i.e. handout, giving information about the type of test is available on the website. Please download and study the booklet carefully.
3.You must bring two ball point pens with black ink with you.
4. Before coming for the written examination, please ensure that you are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the Advertisement. If you are not eligible, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. (Please note that even if you qualify in the written examination and subsequently it is found that you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, your candidature will be cancelled.)
5.Please note that call-letter does not constitute an offer of employment.
6. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered DISQUALIFICATION.
7. Candidates failing to comply with the instructions will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
8. Please fill in the information as regards name, address, post and category to which you belong on the call letter. In case of any discrepancy, you are requested to indicate the same on this call letter and hand over at the time of examination. Please also write your correct name on the answer sheet at the time of examination. If post/category is wrong, you must show your correct post/category code in box 7/8 on the answer sheet in the examination hall.
For Multipost Candidates:
The candidates who have applied for more than one post will have to take additional Test battery for additional post applied for, immediately after the written test for the first post is over.
Roll No.List of Eligible candidates for Written Test