Written Test for the post of Sub-Engineer(Dist.) advertised vide Advt. No. 8/2009
- The written test for the post of Sub-Engineer(Dist.) advertised vide Advt. No. 08/2009 will be held on 26/12/2009 at Mumbai. The details of venue are as under.
- The call letters to the candidates who have paid the requisite fees have already been sent under certificate of posting.
- The candidates whose applications have been rejected have also been informed the reason for the rejection.
- The candidates who have applied & whose name is appearing in the list of candidates called for written test and did not receive the call letter, they should download the call letter and information handout from the website. The duplicate call letter and information handout will be made available on the website by 23/12/2009.
1. Please bring the call-letter in original with your recent passport size photograph firmly pasted on it when you come for the examination. Candidates without the call-letter and without the photograph pasted on the call-letter will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
2. You must bring HB pencils, ball point pen, good quality eraser and pencil sharpener with you.
3. Before coming for the written examination, please ensure that you are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the Advertisement. If you are not eligible, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. (Please note that even if you qualify in the written examination and subsequently it is found that you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, your candidature will be cancelled.)
4. Please note that call-letter does not constitute an offer of employment.
5.You are advised to report at the examination venue 30 minutes before the time of the examination as printed on the call-letter.
6. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered DISQUALIFICATION.
7. Candidates failing to comply with the instructions will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
8. All the reserved category candidates will have to produce CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE at the time of interview, if they qualify for personal interview since it is mandatory as per Govt. Rules.
9. The travelling expenses will not be reimbursed. Candidates will have to attend the written test at their own cost.
10. Please check the accuracy of the information as regards name, address and category to which you belong printed on the call letter. In case of any discrepancy, you are requested to indicate the same on this call letter and hand over at the time of examination. You may appear in the examination with the call letter received by you and you need not send any correspondence indicating the corrections. Please also write your correct name on the answer-sheet at the time of examination. If category is wrong, you must show your correct category code in box 16 on the answer-sheet in the examination hall.
11.If you receive two or more call letters, please submit all of them to the Invigilator at the time of examination.
LIST OF THE CANDIDATES CALLED FOR THE WRITTEN TEST.
DETAILS OF VENUE
LIST OF THE CANDIDATES WHOSE CANDIDATURE HAS BEEN REJECTED.