Select list for the posts of Jr. Operator & Jr.Technician advertised
- Advertisement for the posts of Jr. Operator & Jr. Technician was published during the month of November, 2009. The Written Technical Competency Test was conducted on 24/01/2010 and Personal interviews of the short listed candidates were held during 25/06/2010 to 01/07/2010.
- Taking into consideration the performance in the written technical competency test and Personal interview, the select list has been prepared.
- The select list of the candidates in order of merit is as indicated below.
- Those reserved category candidates who selected on merit have been treated as Open category candidate in the select list.
- The select list will not confer any right on the candidates for appointment.
- The selection of the candidates is purely on provisional basis subject to confirming of the pre-requisites and other conditions as notified in the advertisement.
- In case of employees of the Company, the selection is provisional subject to verification of disciplinary action and vigilance investigation if any.
- If it is subsequently found that any selected candidate is not meeting the requirement of pre-requisites or not fulfilling any of the condition, his candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in the territorial jurisdiction of Nashik Zone .
- The Backward class candidates (other than SC & ST category), are selected subject to submission ofa Certificate from appropriate authority as prescribed by Govt. of Maharashtra vide Circular No. CBC-10/ 2006/PK 15/ BCR-5 dated 5/6/2006 showing that you are not covered under Concept of Creamy Layer.
- As per the Govt. Circular No.BCC-2009/P.K.291/09/16-B dated 05/11/2009, the Backward class candidates will have to submit the Caste Validity Certificate before issue of Appointment Order.
- While every care has been taken in preparing the results, MSEDCL reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical mistake.
- MSEDCL regrets inability to entertain any correspondence from unsuccessful candidates.
LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES :