Interview schedule for the post of Sub-Engineer(Civil)
- The written test for the post of Sub-Engineer(Civil.) advertised vide Advt. No.7/2010 and notified vide Internal Notification No.23307 dated 23/07/2010 was held on 10/10/2010. Taking into consideration the information provided in the application form and performance in the written test, the candidates have been shortlisted for personal interview .
- The personal interviews will be held during 24 th November,2010 to 26 th November,2010 at the following venue :-
THAKUR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
SHYAMNARAYAN,THAKUR MARG, THAKUR VILLAGE
KANDIVALI(EAST), MUMBAI - 400 101.
- The call letters for personal interview to the short listed candidates have already been dispatched by Post Under certificate of posting.. In case any short listed candidate does not receive the call letter for personal interview, he is advised to report at the venue along with identity proof and counterfoil of the call letter in token of having appeared for written test.
1. You should bring all original Certificates regarding your Educational Qualifications, Age, S.S.C. Certificate & Caste Certificate, Non-Creamy layer Certificate, Caste validity certificate whatever applicable to you together with one attested true copy of each of these certificates at the time of interview.
2. If you belong to Backward class and if selected, you will be appointed only after submission of Caste Validity Certificate issued by appropriate Caste Scrutiny Committee..
3. If you belong to Backward class other than SC & ST category, you should produce a Certificate from appropriate authority as prescribed by Govt. of Maharashtra vide Circular No. CBC-10/2006/PK 15/ BCR-5 dated 5/6/2006 showing that you are not covered under Concept of Creamy Layer.
4 Your candidature shall stand cancelled and you will not be allowed to appear for the personal interview, unless you produce all the required documents. Candidates appearing for interview should ensure and satisfy all the conditions including QUALIFICATION as notified in the notification.
5. Any request for change of time, date and/or venue of the interview will not be entertained under any circumstances.
6. If the interviews are not completed on the aforesaid date, the same will be continued/held on the next day. Therefore, you are requested to come duly prepared for the same at your own cost.
7. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
8. No query/correspondence will be entertained.
9. If, at any stage, information provided by you is found incorrect/incomplete or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement for the above post or if it is found that you have concealed/ distorted any material information, your candidature will be cancelled at any time during the recruitment process.
10. The unemployed reserved category candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D) & Spl.BC will be given reimbursement of traveling expenses equal to the second class rail fare or ordinary S.T. bus fare from the place of their residence to the place of Personal Interview and back (limited to journey performed within the State of Maharashtra) on production of original/xerox copy of the Rail/S.T. bus fare tickets alongwith copy of caste certificate/non-Creamy Layer Certificate wherever applicable as per Company’s rules. However, local journey charges shall not be reimbursed.
11. The self-employed candidates will not be given any reimbursement for the traveling expenses.